2. Click on the tab labeled "Logins" and select "ParentsWeb Login"
3. Select create New ParentsWeb account.
4. Enter the district code as "STA-NY" and enter the email address you have on file in the directory. Click Create Account and an email will be sent to you. If it says that the email address is invalid please contact Morgan Kelly at the school to have your email added to the directory. (email@example.com)
5. Open the message that was sent to you and click the Click to change password link. This link is only valid for 15 minutes.
6. A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID.
7. Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password. (NOTE: The school does not have access to this information if you lose it. So please make it something you will remember. It can be anything you want.)
8. Click Save Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
9. You can now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password. We look forward to your participation. Together we can continue to improve our children’s academic development as well as communication between our school and your home.
Saint Albans School 317 East 50th Street - New York, NY 10022 - 212.755.0997