Why an Independent School?
What makes an independent school worth the trouble of applying and -- yes -- paying the expense to enroll your children?
- High academic standards
- Small classes and individual attention
- Excellent teachers
- Greater likelihood of a student completing a bachelor's degree or graduate degree
- Education for the whole child
- A community of parents who actively participate in their children's education
- The opportunity to choose a school with a mission
- And most important: An education that will pay dividends for a lifetime
Saint Albans School
317 East 50th Street - New York, NY 10022 - 212.755.0997